Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello... I love you... Wont you tell me your name?

I haven't had much time to post so I'm making some. After this I must get to cleaning my house and making sure my chores are done.

I have been knitting a lot. My latest project is a Wet-Camouflage toddler hat with a dark red trim (both picked apart Red Heart yarns). I made it a simple increase hat on #2.25 needles. It is for my son Simon, I hope he likes it.

Since I posted last Teddy had his tonsils and adenoids removed. He also has ear tubes put in (not as gross or painful as it sounds). He is already noticeably more healthy and can hear much better. He pulled through it so well. I am very proud of him. I made him a snuggly for the hospital. nothing big enough to cover him just something in a texture he likes.

Calvin's birthday is Friday. He is going to be 1 year old. The older he gets the more he looks like his father. We still have to go get him a present.

Well thats the basics of my life right now, nothing to existing.

Wish you well,
Elysha

No comments: