Sunday, April 15, 2007

In The Begining

I wanted a Blog with spell check as well as font ability. Something that I hadn't worked with before, and something I could understand easily. I wanted it to be a place where I could put my writing, story lines, real life feelings, concerns, hopes, fears.... Yet I wanted it to be organized. Something I could post in at least weekly and also I wanted to hide it if need be.

I am hoping this will be where I can do that. I as others to bare with me as I work through learning to understand and operate this blog. This is really for me, however I always like some input and helpful criticism.

I am a 22 year old (23 in June) female. I am involved with a man who is, in my eyes, one of the strongest and good hearted men I have ever met. We have had our share of problems and we will have more. He has proven himself over my one fear and I plan to now prove myself over his. He is also stubborn and pompous so my task may be difficult, But everything worth doing is worth the challenge.

I have 3 children and one on the way. I admit that the desire to wait on having children was there but it seems fate had a different idea. My oldest 3 are all boy and all precious. Each with there own personality and ideals. Looking at my age you can see that they are all young.

I have fears. One is a fear of failing my children and my love. He provides for myself and our children, but at such a toll to himself. I would like to provide a security and an income though my skills are limited. I know however feeling lost is the biggest set back and once I can find my footing I will be able to strive.

Thank you for your time,
Elysha

No comments: