Thursday, June 7, 2007

A bit more Blanket....


I am still working on my Classic Pooh blanket. I think it is turning out realy well and am quite proud of it. As you can see it is growing quickly and the colors are good for a girl or a boy baby. We are having a girl so I may stitch some light pink and orange flowers onto it when it is finished. Possibly even crochet them.

I am using a size 3 needle and "picked apart" red heart yarn. Picking apart red heart yarn is actualy easyer then it might seem. I first roll a ball of yarn and pin the end down so there is a tail. Then I "unspin" the yarn so there are 2 strands. I will have to post a tutorial on it soon.

I am also very proud of my son Tedy. He is learning so many words now. So I have been drawing pictures for him. If anyone can think of an A word that can be drawn I would like the input. As of now I only really have a few, but I would like 25 words per book. I hope Tedy likes them as much as he has liked the random ones I have drawn for him previously.

I also have to start working on my list. I have a list of things I would like to knit and compose my own patterns for. I will post my list when I have more time to do so. Now I'm going to go knit and clean.


Elysha

No comments: