Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Knit and purl

I LOVE DISHCLOTH BLANKET STITCH!!!!!

I've made a dishcloth texture changing pad for the new baby. I just love the way they look.

I used red heart Tweed for the yarn. Size 3 needl
es. It went so fast and it feels better then moss stitch. I just increased one stitch per row from 3 to 120 stitches. Then reduced the same on the way back. So easy you can do it on the bus. I was very happy with it! And the color is great for a little girl. I am trying not to have to much pink.

I also am working on a blanket on classic pooh colors. So far it's only brown and moss green, soon it will have cream in it as well. I am still not sure if I should add some light rose color but I have been thinking
about it. Like piglet's dark pink color.

I'm just so excited to be getting a girl.
I have a lot of fears with this baby. It is my fourth and last baby. My boys seem excited but there are other factors that make the situation around this baby difficult.

No need to worry myself. There are so many factors, there is no way to know what is going to happen. That is life.

1 comment:

Stiks said...

oh how sweet to have big brothers!!! seeing her arrival an exciting event for all!!